Saturday, November 18, 2006

Rayetta's Butterflies - Southern Dogface

Jeez Louise! I don't have time to check out these synonomies. Red! Let Crumby back in the house this instant.

No. He's too dangerous, Rayetta.

He's not dangerous Red. He's conked out most of the time. He's in a pitiable condition and totally deaf in one ear.

Too bad, but he can't be let in, Rayetta.

Darn it, Red. You let him in right now. I've had it. Look. We can lock him up in the laboratory. Ray and Lleu Llaw can take turns guarding him. I'll take full responsibility.

No. Crumby stays out in the Wilderness 'til I say he can come back in the house. That's final.

All righty then, Red. But you're really pissing me off with your obstinence referencing Crumby. Just wait and see. One of these days you'll need a big favor from me, the Lovely Druidess Rayetta, and I foretell, that you won't get any favors from me, until you let Crumby back in.

Don't get impertinent with me, young lady.

Let Crumby in, Red.

No.

All righty then, bye Red.

Bye.

Jeez Louise, butterfly synonmy. They could be just like the Cactaceae for all I know. I mean like I really give a hoot. Anyway, we'll just use the vulgar name for this one, southern dogface. It's 1- - 1 meaning it's large, but toward the small end of large, and nervous. All the yellow ones are nervous except that very little one that's mostly white and fuzzy. Little, mostly white and fuzzy, great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home