Thursday, November 30, 2006

Ray's Thought for the Day - Yep. The Norther Arrived

Yep. And with it came some rain. Later, if the fickle Ogma actually rises, I shall ascertain from the guage, how much rain. The wind is cold and vigorously blows, for the nonce, so that we shall enjoy a day or two of cool temperatures and I won't have to fret about chafing myself from werkin' in the sun. Freed from that fret, I shall, no doubt, have more time to think about something besides chafing myself.

I wonder what Our Kinglet had for breakfast in the Hashamite Kingdom. Maybe he had some hash, or even hashbrowns. Which reminds me that Hope is undergoing considerable hardship keeping up with Our globetrotting Kinglet. Maybe Hope has a delayed report on the Kinglet's antics that will include the important specifics of his breakfast feast with the chief miserable Iraqi. Maybe they enjoyed boiled goat eyeballs in curds. Maybe the breakfast room area was heavily scented with the famous perfumes of those parts. Ray wants to know!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home