Monday, February 26, 2007

Ray's Thought for the Day - A Cathartic Reunion

Sniff. Er, yepper, getting together with my cousins was purgative all righty then. The tears fell like rain.

There were my cousins, those ground hugging bastards, hugging the ground, still, after all these years. Generally, ground hugging bastards like the Rapistrums are more gypsy-like, moving from place to place as opportunity affords. But with the suspension of natural succession in many parts, there are, these days, opportunities to settle down permanently, maybe. Yikes! I hope they don't get sprayed.

Rapistrum rugosum flowers are very difficult for me to photograph. I am not sure why that is. Perhaps my emotions, plus the copious mist in my eyes, cloud my watery view of the LCD screen on the C 5060 in bright light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home