Sunday, May 20, 2007

Historic Bifora Event

All righty then. A butterfly has landed on the staked out bifora. That is correct. A butterfly has landed on the staked out bifora. This is just in from Crumby, my bosom companion, a butterfly has landed on the bifora. Rayetta, Rayetta, Rayetta, a butterfly has landed on the bifora!

Which butterfly, Ray?

The little gray one with the tails, Rayetta.

Hmmm. You mean the gray hairstreak, don't you Ray?

Yepper. That's the very one. That name corresponds to the telepathic image Crumby just sent in.

Well that figures Ray. If any butterfly were to land on the bifora, it would be a gray hairstreak. They land on most anything and everything, except rotten bananas; any and all flowers, maybe, but not my butterfly feeder. This historic bifora event reminds me that I need to interrupt my busy schedule one of these days to note changes in the seasonal butterfly fauna at the CB as our planet wobbles around Ogma. Perhaps I shall find time to do that tomorrow, on Day 152 of DY 1. Or perhaps, I won't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home