Saturday, May 05, 2007

Ray's Thought for the Day - Yikes!

Triplet red headed orphan baby bastards in a peach basket, the Kinglet is fixing to dine with the aged Queen of England. Mercy! What is the best behavior that the Kinglet can summon up for that upcoming occasion and gustatory event? I bet the both of them, that is, the aged Queen of England, and our smirky, shirky Kinglet, would like to skip that formal dining occasion. But, duty calls, now and again, for the future.

All righty then. I need to go get my cinnamon bun. So here's my learned sister, the very famous Dr. Rayetta Pistrum with another episode of Rayetta's Butterflies.

Thank you Ray. Lately, everywhere I go with Crumby on his job, I see this, bottoms up. Yep. The Opuntia lindheimeri is blooming and the pipevine swallowtails have inverted themselves in the available Opuntia flowers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home