Friday, June 29, 2007

Where is the Quicker Camera?

Crumby, I thought you said the quicker camera was fixing to get back to the CB fixed. Where is it?

What?

Crumby Ovate, don’t you be evasive with me. Where’s my camera?

What? I can see your lips moving Rayetta, but apparently my ears have quit working again. Did you say, where’s the hammer? Lomo, or Lleu Llaw, maybe, has the hammer. All righty then. Er. Help! Somebody help me, Rayetta is hexing me. Rayetta is using the evil eye on me. Help! Help!

Why you little pipsqueak of an ovate. Stop that hollering right this second.

Help! Help! Rayetta is fixing to kill me. Rayetta’s gone crazy. I’m innocent. Help!

Thunk!

There now. That’s better. Hmmm. Yoohoo. Olwen dear, could you come to the lab and give me a hand with Crumby?

I’m coming Rayetta. Gracious sakes, what was that resounding thunk? Is Crumby OK? Why’s he stretched out like that? Is Crumby playing possum?

Crumby was having a panic attack, so I had to smack Crumby on his noggin with this skillet. Come on, help me tote Crumby to his orgone box. Get his feet.

Gracious sakes Rayetta. He’s out cold.

Course he is. Hmmm. Change of plans. Olwen dear, if you don’t mind, drag Crumby out into the dusty hallway. Then go find some of the boys. They can tote Crumby off to his orgone box. Drag him all the way out. I need to shut the door.

All righty then.

There now. Let’s just detect what that Crumby Ovate has been up to. What’s this, a letter from the camera repair outfit? Three hundred and eighteen dollars to fix my camera? Yikes! Hold it. Crumby has spelled an ovation on the letter. Hmmm.
Rayetta is going to kill me. Please, Merciful Goddess, I am a hapless Druid worn out in yer service. Please, please don’t let Rayetta kill me or hurt me, beyond my endurance. Please, please, please. Mercy!!!! It’s not my fault.
All righty then. Crumby is crazy, but his ovations do not suffer as a consequence of the craziness. This ovation is right on. Yet I foretell, Crumby is fixing to be gainfully employed again, crazy or not. Surely, somebody in these parts hires the crazy. Yepper, I shall soon have Crumby a new job. Then, once Crumby has a new job, I shall dock his wages to pay for fixing my camera

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home