Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ray''s Thought for the Day -Happy Summer Solstice!!!! + Rainfall Update

Yes. Tis true. Despite everything our tiny globe has traversed the stygian darkness half way around Ogma Sunface again. Yes. Tis true. DY 1 is half spent. Yet there is still half the DY 1 journey left to go. Yes. Tis true. I have to work at this venue while everyone else is on holiday.

Goddess all righty, though. If we know you and like you, have a happy plus safe, summer solstice. Otherwise, I could care less what happens to you today or any other day. Unless you are an evil doer. In that event, evil doer, I certainly commend you to misery and suffering not only today, but for all eternity.

So the rainfall update is 28.02" + 0.40" = 28.42". Praise the Goddess!

Oh look. I have visitors. Why it is my two beautiful girlfriends and my beautiful sister. Hello ladies. What brings you from the festivities to this humble venue?

We brought you some ice cream, pork rinds and Dolmen Stout, Ray.

All righty then! Where are all these treats?

Behind our backs Ray. You have to guess who has what.

Dad gum it. No, I don't want to play. Just gimme my treats.

No Ray, you have to guess or you won't get any.

Dang it. All righty then, Olwen has the ice cream, Rayetta has the Dolmen and Hope has the pork rinds.

Ha! Totally wrong Ray. We bear good tidings, but no treats. Yet, you may go and get your favorite treats at this very nonce. In fact, we have come to tell you that the venue is cancelled at this same very nonce for the holiday. Red spells that you are to join in the festivities. Plus, it is time for the Mammonite baby fire toss. You always like that activity. So spell off.

Yippee! That's all folks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always wondered if "could care less" is meant literally. If you could care less about me, then you are ahead of most folks who actually could not care less. By the way, I read somewhere here you are making a plant list. Is it printed in one of these entries?

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Perhaps you should take it literally.

My idiot brother, Ray, stuck a draft CB plant list somewhere here early on. He was supposed to revise the list periodically. The list might come up on a word search, CB Plant List or something like that. However, Ray needs to put up a new, so maybe I shall have him do just that.

A Welcome Before You,

Rayetta

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home