Friday, July 20, 2007

Druid News Service, Newsy News Flash. Ms. Hope Remains, Ace Reporter, Reporting - The Exorcist

Goodness gracious, home viewers! Here I am in the general vicinity of Camp David. My goodness, the Kinglet is knocked out cold as a cucumber as the doctors try to find out what’s up his...... Oops! Goodness. Yes, the Kinglet is undergoing a thorough investigation of his colon. But the important part is, he’s temporarily unconscious.

Gracious sakes alive! Look who’s here. Land sakes alive! It’s my boyfriend’s bosom companion, Crumby Ovate. What’s happening Crumby? What are you doing here in the general vicinity of Camp David.

Easy that Ms. Remains. I am arrived here in my capacity as a defrocked divinity student of a certain Protestant sect that happens to perform exorcisms. Yepper. In that former capacity I learned how to cast out demons, maybe. Yet now, after a terrible journey fraught with grave peril, I have arrived in these parts. I am here to offer the service, exorcism, to our precious Kinglet while he is out cold. Yea verily, if I can get into Camp David, those twain demons, Shirk and Smirk, inhabiting our precious Kinglet shall learn a thing or two from the Crumby Ovate, exorcist.

Yikes! My word! Yikes! Crumby do you really think the many guards will let you near the Kinglet?

No, Hope. I shall have to use my Druidic Training. Then, disguised as maybe an orderly or candy striper, I shall deliver the Kinglet from those demons, once and for all.

Yikes! All righty then, Crumby. Are you heading off to exorcise the Kinglet at this very nonce?

Er. Actually, I am going to have a little dinner first. Then, once I get a good dinner under my belt, and maybe have a little nap, then I’ll put on my disguise and tackle those demons.

Goodness sakes alive and merciful heavens! Well Crumby, let me and the home viewers know when you have cast out the Kinglet’s demons. That shall be newsy, news, fer sure. This is Ms. Hope Remains, Ace Reporter, signing off. Watch out for the Wickerman!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home