Saturday, September 22, 2007

Crumby’s Gum Cave Relapse

Man! I don’t want to ride in the backseat with that dang Lometa all the way to the Tabby Lab. Sure enough, considering the traffic in these part, we shall get stuck in traffic. Then Lometa, bored, shall begin to pester me. Then, once I have suffered all the indignities I can stand, I shall spell something mean or other and Lometa shall begin to cry or snuffle. Then, Rayetta shall retaliate or turn Lomo loose on me. Mercy! I need to avoid this adventure. Think Crumby. Think how you can avoid this adventure. Ovate something or other.

Boy howdy! My new toofer cavity or gum hole is aggravating me. Seems like it ought to be better now. It’s been four days. That’s four for the Crumby Ovate, but it’s still aggravating me. Er.

Crumby! Are you ready yet? Lomo has the great vehicle loaded up. We’re fixing to set off for the Tabby Lab.

Er. Rayetta, my toofer cavity is apparently relapsing, piteously. Perhaps I should take a pill or two, then retreat to my orgone box for awhile. That way, I shall be all healed up. This upcoming adventure could be too much fer me, considering the pitiful condition of my new toofer cavity or gum cave.

Nonsense Crumby. Come out of the Boy’s Comfort Station this instant. This adventure was your idea in the first place.

All righty then, Rayetta, I’ll come out, but you need to check my new toofer cavity or gum cave. I’m pretty sure it’s backslid. It is aggravating me. Even my tongue on that side is aggravated.

Crumby! Wash your hands and come out of there. I’ll check your gum cave if you come on out of there, expeditiously.

All righty then. Here’s the church, here’s the steeple, here comes a flood that drowns all the people. Ha! Look at ‘em wiggle. There they go, down the drain.

Dry your hands, Crumby.

All righty then. I am dried off and coming on out of the Comfort Station.

There you are, Crumby. That’s better. Let’s just march you over here to the laboratory window. Sit down Crumby. Tilt your head back. Say ahhhh.

Ahhhhhhhh.

Hmmm. Crumby, something is stuck in your gum cave. When did you take the gauze out?

That would be in the neighborhood of three days ago Rayetta.

Well, apparently you didn’t get it all out. Some of that gauze is still stuck in your gum cave. That gauze has to come out of there. Open really wide Crumby. Let me just get a firm grip on that slimy, octopus like gauze.

Owwwwwwww!

Stop that whining Crumby. Open wide again, I can see some more of it still stuck in there.

Owwwwww!

There now it’s all out. Go wash your mouth out with salt water Crumby. There’s no telling where my hands have been. Then once the bleeding stops, you may take a pill or two. Go on now, you may want to relax in your orgone box.

But Rayetta, what about the payback adventure and Ms. Merriam?

Your not fit for duty Crumby. You are excused.. Lleu Llaw can go in your stead. A steady hand may come in handy on this adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home