Saturday, September 22, 2007

Ray's Thought for the Day - The Spider's, the Killer

After I enjoyed my delicious cinnamon this morning I headed out to, hold it. Guess what I did at the delicious cinnamon vendor's. Can't guess, huh. Don't want to guess, huh. Well, consistent with the bizarro conservation theme recently introduced into this venue by me, Ray Pistrum, Sun God Trainee, I requested the very biggest cinnamon bun in the tray. That particular delicious cinnamon bun was also situated in the row furthest from the vendor, yet closest to me, and thus, comparitively difficult for the vendor to extract from the tray. Nevertheless, I made sure that cinnamon bun was the one I got. Remember, in bizarro conservation, it's OK to use up all the resources before those resources are wasted on gluttonous Republicans. Employing bizarro conservation at work, you should use up corporate resources. Like leave all the water faucets running in the restrooms. If the tp in the restroom is to your liking, take it home. Also, don't ever turn your computer off. Leave your computer on until it crashes. Then call tech support. Yepper, it's not much that you can do, but every little bit helps. Take back the tax breaks for the rich, one tp roll at a time.

Now that I got all that out of my system for the nonce, it is time for, the Spider's the Killer. The particular killer spider that caught my attention is the green one that lurks under flower blossom. There that green spider lurks, mimicking the flora. Then, when an unsuspecting nectivore lands on the flower or flower cluster, it is seized by long creepy legs. Once seized the innocent nectivore is savagely bitten. Cruel mandibles covered with slaver seek out a tender part. Then, soon, all the juices are sucked out of that susposedly innocent nectivore. Just yesterday I espied these green spider killers sucking the life out of a honey bee, a great purple hairstreak, and today, this miserable bug, depicted. This is the biggest of the green spider killers I have yet espied. Those familiar with the size of Eupatorium greggii flowers, here included photographically for scale, may appreciate the relatively enormous size of this green spider killer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home