Tuesday, December 11, 2007

How easy is it, for a Heathen, to tell a Christian, from a Muslim, from a Jew, (CMJs)?

Good Goddess! It's impossible. They all look just alike. So maybe, the distinction is not important. That's it. Not important. All that's important is, they shall be at it, to the end. Oh my!

But what I really wanted to discuss this evening is the Sci-Fi channel miniseries, Tin Man. Actually, I don't want to discuss Tin Man, I just want to put a reminder note here about my favorite part.

My favorite part of Tin Man is when the monkeys fly off of the bosoms. That was too cool, the most interesting event I have ever observed on TV. Plus, the monkeys flew off of the bosoms, twice. I need to tape those two parts where the monkeys fly off the bosoms. Once I have that on tape, I shall never want for interesting entertainment again, ever.

Whoever thought that up, monkey tatoos that actually metamorphose into real live flying monkeys that fly off bosoms, is a true genius. Congratulations! I think, whoever you are, that you are a true genius, right up there with the other true genuises.

Come to think of it, you are above the rest of the true genuises, in a class all by yourself. In fact, as I sit here in the laboratory, I surmise that you are the only true genuis.

Consequently, I don't want to know who you are, or anything about you. That is because, nothing could ever top monkeys flying off bosoms. I want to remember you always for that and nothing else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home