Sunday, March 09, 2008

Family Values

Hello. This is the famous artiste, Mr. C.H.T. Ovate spelling. Today I have a beautiful speaking model actually with me in the CB studio. My speaking model’s name is Ms. Blodeuwedd. You may know Ms. Blodeuwedd from the adventures of Magnus Magnetico. Yepper. Today, Ms. Blodeuwedd is here in the CB studio at the bequest of me, Mr. C.H.T Ovate, famous artiste. OK. Now that I have made all that perfectly clear, Ms. Blodeuwedd, stick out your bosoms and recite your line.

This explains a lot.

Wait a minute. Crumby, this one line is all I get to speak? One measly line is all I get? Hey! I get paid by the line. You need to give me some more lines so I shall at least break even and cover my expenses. There now. That’s better.

No, no, no! You only get that one line, dern it. I am the artiste here. The artistic effect I was fixing to present to the struggling masses is adequately covered by that one line.

Too bad Crumby. But this is what happens to the stingy. Lots of times a poor working girl like me gets aggravated by the stinginess of the piece labor market, represented in this instance, by you, Mr. C.H.T. Ovate, artiste.

Dern it! How many lines do I owe you for, then?

Four. That’s four lines for the Crumby Ovate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home