Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Another New Butterfly, Maybe

Crumby, check this out.

Whoa! Hey! Rayetta! Your dern brother has a butterfly in a tumbler.

You better let it go Ray. Here she comes.

Get out the way so I can see. Me oh my! It is Adelpha eulalia. Uh-oh. Now we are faced with a dialectic. Can we count it on the CB-BDS or not? Where did you get it Ray?

It was in a greenhouse fairly far away. They go in the green houses, but they never come out. So I rescued this one, maybe. Long I chased it round about. But finally it wearied and I seized it. Then, I put it in a tumbler, covered it with a magazine, and brought it home.

OK. We need to take some pictures. Crumby, this is your big chance. Employ your trusty C 5060WZ on this butterfly while it is a captive in the tumbler. The C 5060WZ was made for just such photography.

OK Rayetta. I think if I take its picture at the CB, it should count on the CB-BDS if it staggers out of the tumbler, alive.

No way Crumby. It has to do something besides stagger out and fly off, like enjoy the banana feeder. Stop fooling around and take its picture.

All righty then. There’s one.



There’s two.



Now get it to come out of the tumbler, Ray.

Here it comes. There’s three. Oops! Off it went.

All righty Crumby. You need to be on the lookout for this butterfly from now on. You are in charge of monitoring for this butterfly. If it is seen again, we can add it to the CB-BDS.

I am on the job, Lovely Druidess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home