Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Crumby Considers Life as a Pack Mule

Life as I know it is much like the life of that other sentient being, the average pack mule. I have burdens, the average pack mule has burdens. I have a stifling routine, so does the average pack mule. I consider myself overworked and overburdened, so does the average pack mule. We have much in common. Our lives as we know them are almost identical.

That’s why, often, too often, I employ the pack mule as a metaphor, adding yet another burden to the both of us. However, I am generally laden with chores and packs , while the pack mule is laden only with actual packs. That is about the only significant difference.

So Crumby, what burdens, packs or chores have you toted about recently, like yesterday. Well, yesterday, I helped fix the AC, found Rayetta an occupied GCW territory close to the CB, looked at my new Oxalis specimen under the microscope, and cleaned Corydalis micrantha seed so that now, that interesting Fumitory shall most likely, eventually, join up with the rest of the CB flora.

Boy howdy! Always remember to wash your hands after you clean Fumitory seed and before you stick your fingers or hooves in your mouth. That Corydalis tastes, terrible.

What else? We need to add Erigeron modestus to the CB flora. Six robust flowering plants came up from seed. Surely, those may be transplanted from their current location and survive.

But considering life as a pack mule, I may have just about had it. I need to make a bunch of money quick. My alternatives are, robbery, dope sale and robbery or dope sale. Both those can wind me up in jail. Mercy! ROT prisons are the worst on this planet. You get utttbauckedfa and murdered as a matter of course in ROT prisons. Nevertheless, I might not get caught. I might not have to go to prison. That may be, a chance I need to take. Plus, the Mammonites shall never take me alive, anyway.

Yes, alas! Off I shall go, somewhere else, just like my pal, Magnus Magnetico. Magnus is about to engage maybe 10 legions of ancient Romans in hand to hand combat. However, Magnus, is fixing to cheat. Only fair, when cheating evens the odds. Besides, who cares what happens to ancient Romans. They get what they deserve. And what they deserve, is real bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home