Monday, July 06, 2009

McNamara is Dead, Finally

Praise the Goddess! There is one less imperialist in the world these days. Good! One less is better than none less. Mercy!

That McNamara got to fool around so long on this plane of this little globe fucks with my religion. Yes. His perseverance, here, makes me doubt the existence of the WG, Upup, and all the other Gods and Goddesses Druids need to believe in. Mercy! I am having a crisis of faith because a worthless cocksucker like McNamara got to dwell on this tiny planet for 93 years. Mercy!

Mercy! Why does McNamara get to live on while many die? Yes. McNamara engineered the deaths of the many. Yes. McNamara lived on while millions or maybe billions perished. Yet even a cockroach roasted by napalm deserves as much whatever as the McNamara. Why Goddess? Why WG? Why, why, why?

This is the exact kind of question that can fuck with an average person’s faith, eventually destroying that average person’s faith. Yepper. The longevity of the well-known imperialist cocksucker, McNamara, could easily destroy all the religious beliefs I hold dear. How can I believe in a Goddess that would let that asshole McNamara persevere nearly forever? Fuck me! Boo-hoo!

Oh well. Many live too long. Like, for example, Bob Dylan shall probably live as long as Bob McNamara. Either way, too long. It’s like the WG has no control over, or access to the human gene pool. No. She has no control. None. Which also explains Lance Armstrong.

Yes. Sinners and evil doers go on practically forever. Simultaneously, the relatively innocent suffer early demise. What does this mean? Why does this pattern persist? Fuck me. I don’t know, Goddess damn it!

Nevertheless, it is the nature of the weak and/or weak minded to always believe in some type of bullshit. Me too. I fall into that average category of the weak and/ or weak minded. So I must continue to believe that the White Goddess and even Upup know what they are doing. Yes. I must continue to believe. Yes. Mercy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home