Thursday, July 02, 2009

Does Your Vacuum Blow and Suck?

Sadly, my old fashioned vacuum cleaners only suck. Nevertheless, yesterday was vacuum the CB day. While vacuuming one may discover interesting vermin that have come into the house probably looking for water. However, these stick insects, Anisomorpha sp., are, were, fornicating when a spider got them. The spider also got that roly poly. Then I got all of them with the vacuum cleaner. I sucked them up.

Next we see a moth that came into the utility room. Here that moth sits mournfully looking out the screen door, only wishing to get back outside and rejoin its friends. Ha! That was its last wish before it too got sucked up. No. No. No. Just kidding. I let it go outside.

However, this particular moth is a member of a species that presently represents the most common moth at the CB. I supsect, the caterpillars of this species are the ones eating up my Turk's Cap. So letting this one go may have been a mistake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home