Wednesday, November 02, 2011

64 year old rides bicycle 64 miles

Yep. It's like a tradition. Every year older I get, I am fixing to do something that is like the same number. Like it could be something destructive. I could eat 64 shrimp or 64 pork chops or 64 weenies. But instead, I do an activity. Like it could be push ups. I could do 64 push ups.

All this explains why I have lived nearly long enough to collect Social Security. Now, my main goal in life is to live long enough, to age 66, so I can get at least one check. Actually though, one check, not two or three, is my only goal. This after working hard in the Homeland since I was 15. My goal in life is one Social Security check. Mercy! You have plenty to look forward to, chitlins. You should have opted for social democracy. Had plenty chances. Ugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home