Friday, August 19, 2005

Red's Thought for the Day

I have had to interdict Ray, agin.
_____
What encourages me? What encourages me to extremes?

Answers: mild desperation and serious desperation
_____
The emphasis here is on what would encourage me to actually do something, like blow up a building.

Ms. Merriam Webster says: encourage v. to inspire with courage, spirit or hope; to spur on
_____

Since many of us, RGVECB included, pay taxes to support lots of stuff,including wars, it is perhaps fair to ask how the money gets spent. It's sort of our money, right, maybe. And now that these YorenNited States have embarked upon the course of perpetual war, just like in anarchist/Druid George Orwell's book 1984, it is still fair to ask the question, even though the 1984ish government and its many adherents don't like the question.

First off though, she's a clear that these Yorenited States will never pacify Iraq without killin or detainin hundreds of thousands, or even a few million Iraqis. So, as a matter of fact, genocide against the indigenous population, followed by resettlement of the country with a more tractable emigre population is the only way to turn Iraq into a republican suburb. But given the climate, barren landscape and tough neighborhood, émigrés may be hard to come by. For example, count me out.

So here are some questions I'd like answered.

1) What is the total tax dollar amount for the war in Iraq?

2) How much has it cost on average to kill an Iraqi?

3) Should we include obvious non-combatant Iraqis killed in the
average cost?

4) Is the average cost for killing an Iraqi high enough to justify
paying him/her off instead of killing him/her?

5) Would one that got paid off, stay paid off?

Any of you dumbass generic republicans (drgs) want to answer any of these questions, fer me?

Question 5) leads naturally to another line of thought and yet another question. Does criticism of the forever war we have embarked upon encourage the enemy as the dgr chairman of the Travis County, Texas Republican National Committee proclaimed in the newspaper a couple of days ago?

Let's see now. I, Arab Red am hunkered down in a burnt out basement
in what's left of downtown Fallujah. There's no electricity, no running water and I shit in a plastic bag over in the corner. I haven't got a job and no prospect for ever getting one Periodically, I may get collaterally damaged if I don't watch out or even if I do, watch out. I may get dragged off to prison, whether I do anything to merit prison or not. In prison, I will get humiliated, beat up and tortured and everyone will get to see my weiner on TV. They'll keep me in prison as long as they want whether I did anything or not. Plenty of my family and friends have already been killed or detained in the forever war whether they did anything or not.

Wait a minute, they're having candlelight vigils against the forever war over in the Yorenited States. I am encouraged, to do what?

a. wait and see
b. kill Americans
c. move somewhere else, then kill Americans
d. surrender

You see, Arab Red is a desperate man. He only has two honorable outs, martyrdom or victory. Candlelight vigils won't encourage him, one way or t'other.

The drgs need to hone up on cause and effect, maybe. It could be that their doctrine of forever war encourages the Iraqis to fight back. Easy for me, Red, to see that, cause Druids also never forget, never forgive, and always do payback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home