Tuesday, October 25, 2005

A Simple Matter of Three Negra Modelos

Dad gum it. I, Ray thought I was about ready to make a come back, but I just now accidentally deleted a four paragraph epistle that would have made history. Shit and shinola. I caint remember a dad gum bit of it. Dern it.

All righty then. It's back at ye Rayetta. Happy birhtday Jeanne.

Okie Dokie Ray. But you know I have other stuff to do besides yer chores. Don't you? I'm startin' to think you and the Crumby Ovate are malingerin'. Do you know what malingerin' is Ray? Horseshoe tossin' might be considered by some as malingerin'.

No way! Horseshoes clears our noggins, Rayetta. We'll be fit as ever, anon.

You will eh. And how come is it Ray, that ever' time the CO goes psycho, you do too? Personally, I think that's just a tad convenient, especially in lieu of all the horseshoe tossin' that's been goin' on. Perhaps it's time to get back to work or have a nice enema or two. How would you like a nice enema or two?

Well, maybe, maybe not. I'll have to dwell on that. What about the CO? Does he get enemas too?

Oh yes, Ray. The twain of you will get the enemas, both you and the Crumby Ovate, and the circumstances surronding those enemas could be rather public.

They could.

Yepper, they could.

Look Rayetta. I don't see this as the right venue for this kind of spellin'. I mean it's not really nice and all. And it's well, undignified. I'm the oldest and you shouldn't be pickin' at me like this just because you think yer so smart.

We'll see Ray. We'll just have to see, anon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home