Saturday, November 26, 2005

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No. No. No. We don't wannna go back to wranglin shoat skitters full-time. Snuffle. That jobs good for the CO. Snuffle. Keeps his mind off his troubles. I need to be doin' this here, where my talents truly lie. Snuffle. Why'd Red pull the plug on me Rayetta? Snuffle..........Snuffle.

Probably because you are out of control Ray. You lay up in here all the time smartassin' and its gotten on everyone's nerves. Plus, you don't mind Red, or me, the LDR for Goddess Sake, and you are constantly up to some wickedness like with those playing cards. And, remember the RGVECB plant list you were supposed to have finished months ago. Not done yet is it, these many anons past! I swan, you are a disgrace to the Druidry in these parts.

Rayetta...... Guess what I did today all by myself without anyone even asking me to do it? It was a chore that really needed doing Rayetta. I bet you can't guess. Snuffle.

You finished the plant list?

Noooo. Snuffle. And I must admit that progress on that particular list has been intermittent. Snuffle. Guess again.

You ate all the popsickles?

That's not fair Rayetta, not a fair guess. It's somethin' everone would agree is useful. Not gluttony. Jeez Louise sis, cut me some slack. Snuffle....Snuffle. Besides Lomo and Raymone had some too. Guess again.

Hmmmm. You helped Red and the Crumby Ovate dig up bulbs?

Bulbs! What bulbs? No that aint it. Snuffle. I said I did it by myself. Snuffle. Did you listen to any of the clues pertainin' to what yer supposed to be guessin' at, Rayetta? Snuffle........Snuffle..........Snuffle.

Look Ray. There you go again with yer smart mouth. I'm supposed to instantly memorize all the blather you utter. Perhaps you had just better repeat the clues.

All righty then Rayetta.
all by myself without anyone even asking me to do it? It was a chore that really needed doing, Rayetta


Hmmmm. You went to the pharmacy and got the Crumby Ovate a Xantec prescription?

Annnhhhhhhh! OK Rayetta. It's becoming clear to me that you are just teasing me because you think you are so much smarter, than me. Snuffle. Isn't that right?

No Ray. That's not it. Considering your many interests and diversions it's sometimes difficult to guess what you have done. I am much better at foretelling what you will do, than what you have done that may have skipped my mind. Now why don't you just tell me what you did, do.

Snuffle...........Snuffle.

And stop that snuffling! I swan, you are a trial and tribulation. You better spit it out now or else!

All righty then. It was real strenuous, fer me , but what I did do was copy the whole of redsgoodvsevilcowbarn to this very hard drive. Wanna see?

Hmmmm. Okie dokie. That is sort of useful. I've been fixing to do that myself.

Wanna see?

Yepper. But let me look. I don't want you showing me around, so back off. Hmmmmmmmm. All righty then, Ray. You appear to have threaded the needle here.

Uh Rayetta.

Hm.

Do you think you could maybe talk to Red on the subtopic of cancellin' me?

I don't know Ray. He's purty pissed.

Please Rayetta. You can show him this download. You can explain to him how the older Druidry can go through and sanitize it a tad if they need to. Please, please. I don't want to go back to wranglin shoat skitters. I aint got the nose, fer it. It's too hard on my back. Remember when we were shrews and I gave you part of my cricket when you were starving and fixing to have a panic attack. Those were hard times. Snuffle......Snuffle.

Jeez Louise. Stop that Goddess Damned snuffling Ray! Hmmmmmm. All righty then. I'll talk to Red. But there's gonna be some payback fer me from you. Sabe.

Anything Rayetta. Please, please. Just explain everything to Red and get me back on the program. Please, please. Snuffle.

Ray! I said all righty then. But one more snuffle, out of ye, and the deals off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home