Sunday, December 04, 2005

Ray Returns

Hey there Lomo ol buddy. Que paso?

Rayetta say come see Rayetta.

And where might her ladyship be ensconced for the nonce?

All ladies in den.

Um hmm. Did Rayetta say why she wants to see me, perchance?

No.

Um hmm. Well all righty then. Here I go, to the den.

Pistol packin pooters pack them pistols round
pistol packin pooters pistol cracks resound


Ray stop mutterin' and hummin ' around out there and get in here. We have somewhat to discuss with ye.

Yes'm.

Ray can you explain yer spell of early this morning fer everyone?

What spell would that be?

Don't play dumb Ray, you know very well what spell?

Actually, I don't remember any spell at all from early this morning. My thought for the day has been delayed by other chores.

No. No spell about naughty Druidesses. You don't remember that particular spell?

Naughty Druidesses? Can't say I do. But I might add that that one sittin' over there, Hope, qualifies in that category?

Nonsense Ray, that business with the asp was just to teach you a lesson. Now stop changin' the subject. Look here's yer spell of this mornin', spelled out, with yer name on it and the date.

I see. Well there are some obvious possibilites to account for this documink.

1) It is a forgery.
2) I did it subconciously and can not be held accountable.

Ray just admit you did this spell.

No. I didn't do it. It's not my fault. And if I did do it I was asleep.

Ray, after giving this spell some thought we think it's a good idea and we want to help you with the Adventures of Etain.

You do?

Yeppers, we do. We will all have lotsa fun spelling about Etain together.

We will?

Ray, you really should try not to repeat everything. Now run along and do your thought for the day. It's getting late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home