Sunday, December 04, 2005

Ray's Thought for the Day

Today, and for the first time ever, maybe, the Crumby Ovate is here intrudin' on my thought for the day and we are gonna share a thought together. Welcome Crumby Ovate.

Hey. Ray. Did you do that spell on naughty Druidesses? I got to know.

Sure don't remember doin' it. You betchum I sure thought it though after that event with the bosom asp. Was that mean or what? Jeez Louise.

I don't know Ray. Somebody spelled that out and Red's the only sleep speller in these parts and he didn't do it.

I, Ray don't remember doin' it. Maybe you did it. Yer hysterical this time of year. Maybe you did it due to prolonged hysteria.

Hmmm. Maybe I did do it. Anyway, I want to help spell about Etain. OK.

Sure. Seems like the whole CB wants in on this one. The more the merrier I say and less work for Ray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home