Friday, February 24, 2006

Crumby Vs. the Dang Universe

Gravelled and gravelled and gravelled and gravelled. It's gravellin' me no end, this intolerable situation we got goin' in the dang universe. It aint fair, to me. Here I stay up all night out yonder in the east pasture and just when Vega rises above the road lights, the clouds roll in, obscurin' the already light and otherewise polluted north skyline to opaquity, agin. Aggravatin', aggravatin', aggravatin', aggravatin'!
But see here. If Ogma would sit his sorry lala down right now, and the clouds would also go somewheres else, right now, looky here on this nearby chart whut I, the Crumby Ovate could verily espy, maybe. Further, look at all those other planets and nebulae, and clusters and galaxies. Where they heck are they at when it's dark and ye got some chance of espyin' them?

Er, maybe I need an eclipse. Reckon those dern road lights would come on durin' an eclipse? Ha! I know whut I, the Crumby Ovate shall accomplish in the east pasture tonight. Crumby shall be revenged!
____

Crumby sometimes get a little excited over phenomena beyond his direct control. When this happens he needs to calm down and reflect upon his extra long Druid trainee period.

The Arkdruid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home