Saturday, February 25, 2006

Ray's Thought for the Day

Yucker!

See Crumby, ye must have dropped that heavy tome on it in the dark one night when ye was burnin' the midnight oil.

How do ye know ye didn't drop the heavy tome on it, Ray? Ye could have just as easily done it as me.

It's yer heavy tome, Crumby!

Yucker! Well perhaps ye twain can give me a hand here.

Is everyone ready to go to the market?

Oh my goodness. Rayetta is ready to go and Ray and I, Hope must depart, anon. Excuse us Crumby. Perhaps we can help you clean up next time you squash a gnome.

But I want to go to the market too. Rayetta, can I go to the market, too?

Hmmmmm. I surmised a strange odor in here, and there, the source is revealed. No Crumby. You can't go to the market. Stay here. Have that gnome cleaned up and disposed of before we return.

But whut am I sposed to do with it, Rayetta?

Alas. I recommend the north compost area. But fer Goddess Sake don't just toss it on top of the pile. Dig a hole fer it. Bye.

Jeez Louise! Yucker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home