Friday, April 28, 2006

Red aint sincerely dead yet

Today, it be all drizzly. Ye know what that means maybe fer this season? Wild canaries. Three kinds of em I espied this mornin'; Dendroica fusca, Dendroica petechia and Geothlypis trichas. I got Bill and Vladimir out lookin' fer more and they're to come get me if they espy more wild canaries. Ye can never espy sufficient wild canaries these days.

Later


Answer the dang phone, Ray-mone!


Later


Who was it?

Ray!

Later

Ray-mone, answer the dang phone agin. If its Ray, holler at me.

Monsieur Rouge.

All righty then. I'm comin'. Hello. Is that ye Ray? Naw, Crumby and Hope and Rayetta have gone off to rescue ye. There over to Nancy's last I heard. Ye don't wish to be rescued? Well dern it Ray. That's too bad. There comin' to get ye. But ye may have awhile fer it took em a whole day to cover the 60 miles to Nancy's. Yepper. They got into a fuss. Naw Ray. I caint make em come home. They be het up. Dang it Ray. Ye got no business runnin' off with a dern moon goddess. She does! Whoa! Be that as it may, Ray, yer just gonna have to explain all that to yer sister. Plus, Hope is a might put out with ye. Well, I speculate, given their rate of progress so fer, ye got maybe a week to prepare yerself. All righty then. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home