Friday, April 21, 2006

Red is in Charge, fer the nonce, exclusively

Last night it rained a good bit on the CB. So now fer the month of "I am a Wind-Dispered Fornicator and the CB Tree is Carya ilinoiensis and Quercus Virginiana" the rain total is up to 1.35 tics. That's good. But the wind also kicked up, and as usual afficted the self-pruning cultivar pecan trees in the pecan tree orchard. In these sefl-pruning pecan trees a Dendroica scalarus had chose up to excavate a hole.

But when I went out this morning the hole was on the ground with its limb that it had been excavated in, with it, as here depicted, and the poor little woodpecker was hollering mournfully up in the tree for her/his lost home which was on the ground as here depicted. I looked around fer baby woodpeckers, but there wern't any so that's the sunny side. Also on the sunny side up is that the Wicker Man got some evil doers recently which is good, but not enough of em yet by a long shot. The Goddess has spared me fer the nonce. Praise the Goddess and protect, me.

The Wicker Man may be fixing to get the worst of the generic republicans anon and really barbecue em up so that they suffer a lot and are tenderized. I sure wish he would. That would be good, too. I hate to think they might escape off with all the loot. They need to suffer fer all their lies and gluttony. But Goddess protect, me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home