Monday, April 24, 2006

Red persists, despite everything

Yepper. I may have cured myself of cussin’ and fussin’ with the TV demons. Tonight I commenced to watch one of my shows and a Republican Congressperson from Tenessee was on, a Marsha Blackburn was what they identified her as. But as soon as that particular ignorant and vulgar Whore of Babylon happened to mention that the oil prices are high these days due to the “environmental extremists at the EPA and OSHA,” I just turned off the TV and left that particular ignorant and vulgar Whore of Babylon alone. So I’m cured maybe.

We got a Roosian stayin’ here now, to help Bill with the chores. I thought maybe a Roosian might come in handy with the Roosian telscopery, but I caint communicate with this particular Roosian on a elevated level. He mumbles. He could maybe translate the telsescopery manuals, fer me, but Bill lost those. Ye caint get good hep these days.

Alas, I have heard no more from the questers fer Ray. Vladamir tried to tell me whut he knew, but Vladamir mumbles.

Ray-mone put this here up. It’s one of the different onions that grows here at the CB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home