Sunday, June 25, 2006

Raymone's Plant du Jour -Uncensored

Allowissadula holosericea. Hi there. I am yet another of the many Malvaceae that stay at the CB and don't get eaten up by the deer. I get big and my flowers are not so big. Plus, my flowers open mostly at night, seems like. I am mostly a south of the much dammed Colorado River Malvaceae (mdCRM) in these parts.

Here's one of my average sized mature leaves with some common household items, a dog calendar and Reindeer Jack, for scale. I am most renowned for my leaves. My leaves are incredibly soft and silky to the touch. Incredibly!

The Crumby Ovate spells that once upon a time he was outdoors and needed to shit real bad. But instead of just taking a shit right where he was, he held all that shit in and wandered for miles and hours through space and over time seeking for some of my leaves so he could give his anus a proper silky smooth wiping. Even the Lovely Druidess Rayetta extols my virtues.

My ass wiping fame is due to Microscopic Indument Crystals (MIC). These crystals cover my leaf surface and are tall enough to allow small primitive insects to run around under them. Under the MIC I also have a few stellate hairs that in no way diminish my ass wiping gentle touch.

At the CB we Allowissadulas stay mostly in morning sun, afternoon shade situations, while in what passes for nature in these parts, we are generally on woodland edges or closed canopy live oak situations where Ogma aint entirely suppressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home