Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Raymone's Plant du Jour and Happy Solstice

I wonder how much of Bill Gates software is in garbage dumps around the country and how much of that trash accounts for Bill's billions. I have a bunch of his software here right now that needs to go to the dump. It never worked right, out of the box. Is there anyway to recycle this crap? What Crumby?

All righty then, we have the Plant du Jour, upcoming.

Ruellia drummondiana. Hi there. Here the managers have me, at a sunny location in the morning, but anon the pecan orchard shall shade me. I like it shady.

You may recall that a relative of mine, a spring bloomer, Ruellia nudiflora, was also a featured plant, though not a Plant du Jour, maybe. That one's flowers are distal, rather than axillary, unlike mine. Also, that one likes Ogma better than I do.

Tomorrow, or anon sometime, I am going to show everyone how I kick the shit out of St. Augustine grass, that pernicious weed that grows about the works and structures of human and proto human areas.
_____

Happy Solstice for Pagans, Especially the Long Suffering African Ones

The CB intercedes with the WG that therefore: All pagans shall enjoy a happy solstice, especially those we know and like, Praise the Goddess. But we don't wish a happy solstice to Christians, Muslims and Jews, generally speaking. For those bunches have all turned their deceitful faces from the Goddess, Praise the Goddess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home