Saturday, June 24, 2006

Ray's Thought for the Day

Ah the soothing rain falls for the nonce, two weeks in a row of a Saturday shower. Anon, I must venture forth in the rain for to acquire my delicious cinnamon bun. Having two girlfriends, both of those girlfriends with many demands, plus sun god training, indicates keeping up my nutrition.

Let's see now, what were the Whores of Babylon of the Media Liberal trying to scare me to death with this week? Seven dudes in Miami, as instructed by the FBI, took the Al Qaeda oath. Er! North Korea is fixing to hit me with their missle. Er! Or maybe with the attached satellite. Er! Well, unlike the balance of Les Evil Du Axis, North Korea does have an industrial base of sorts.

OK. Everyone should pray real hard to their personal gods or goddesses that the North Korean missle doesn't hit me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home