Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Crumby' s Telescope Tomfoolery Notes

There were lots of high clouds last night making telescopery even more problematic than is usual. Ray, cut up some white potatoes along with lotsa garlic and cooked them with the black eye peas though, so after a larruping helping of peas I was feeling fairly round chested. Out I went to the east pasture from whence I noticed that the moon had a halo around it, no doubt produced by the extant atmospheric conditions at that time.

I wanted to take a picture of all that, but by the time I rigged up, the halo had generally petered out. Then I decided I wanted to take pictures of Jupiter, but that proved beyond my measure for some reasons that I have yet to figure out. However, I am not an Ovate to be trifled with once I have set out to do something as directed by the WG and She says I need to have a good picture or two of Jupiter and its moons, so........ I shall persist in that undertaking/adventure.

All the above was preparatory to the arrival of Serpens Caput which arrival is apparent right above the always goofy Yed Posterior and Yed Prior in Ophiucus. Actually, I fooled around too long with Jupiter, so Serpens Caput was so high by the time I got around to it that I had to lean way forward, in hunkered over fashion, while ensconced upon my double decker lawn chair to espy the parts of Serpens Caput I needed to espy through the telescopery. The leaning over in hunkered fashion is probably what triggered the involuntary farting episode.

It's a good thing though that I fooled around with Jupiter so long because it took Serpens Caput a while to clear the vast high cloud bank that was massed all along the east horizon and considerably up a ways toward my zenith. But at last I happily figured out where everything I wanted to espy was located. Anon, chortling happily, I had a nice long look at Delta Serpens Caput.

But alas the clouds were going every which away by that time so I decided to rig down for the balance of the night and seek repose after rigging down upon the Ample Bosoms. Lo and behold, dang it, during the ablution phase preparatory to bedtime upon the Ample Bosoms I discovered that all the farting, which indeed had been on-going for many hours during the day even prior to the farting event at the telescopery, had produced a paydirt stain that had verily leaked all the way through my undears and had verily a-fixed itself to my shorts.

Whoa! I was much troubled then, upon discovering that paydirt stain in that location and I began to fret upon how long it had been observable at that location. Also, I began to reflect upon all the places I had visited that day outside the relatively safe CB boundaries and who might also have espied me back yonder. But then I also noticed all the mud stains on those particular shorts and how they were of similar color to the paydirt stain. So realizing that the mud stains made the paydirt stain stealthy, I was much relieved and went to the Ample Bosoms and slept peacefully on the Merciful Ample Bosoms. Praise the Goddess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home