Monday, July 17, 2006

Crumby's Telescope Tomfoolery Notes

Sometimes you can get so excited, you just wear yourself out. That's what happened to me, probably, last night. I had many great stargazing plans, but alas, failed to arise from the Ample Bosoms at the appointed time which was 3 AM. Instead, Ogma caught me still abed. Doubtless, that new flashlight over stimulated me and conked me out. So for the previous date there is nothing to report except some boring technical information in addition to the manufacture of the light shield as discussed previously this morning.

The additional boring technical information is that I have, after long effort, located a slightly used 6mm University Optics orthoscopic eyepiece. It is going to be mailed to the CB tomorrow, Praise the Goddess. When it arrives I shall have the 6, 7, 9, 12.5 and 25mm plus a 16mm Konig by the same telescopery manufacturing/procurement firm, UO. Needless to say, I want the 6mm because I heartily approve of all the others, and believe that the 6mm will improve my quality of life as did the rest of those eps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home