Saturday, July 29, 2006

Ray's Thought for the Day

Anon, someone needs to go get me my delicious cinnamon bun. I am too wore out from brush cutting to go get it myself. Please, please don't forget my delicious cinnamon bun. I need some nutrition.

There's a pair of cardinals that have been fornicating repeatedly at the CB all summer. They built two nests that I know about. The first nest they built was right near a bird bath where the blue jays come to take baths. A blue jay ate the eggs. They put the second nest in a hanging flower pot on the front porch right next to the human and proto human ingress/egress hole. That nest produced one dead baby bird. Every time a human or proto human went in or out, the lady cardinal would fly off to the southwest pasture. She was nervous and spent to much time flying around, maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home