Friday, August 18, 2006

Crumby's Telescope Tomfoolery Notes

Fixing to depart into the stygian darkness, alert for all sorts of Potential Safety Topics - Environmental Hazards in the Constellation Lacerta, yepper, all righty then, Okie Dokie, I shall depart anon. But first, I just watched a Christian on the TV that didn't aggravate me. That's a fact worthy of note. The lady Christian calls herself Mary Gordon. She is, according to the TV, famous, but she was fresh, to me. Red watched her too. Red didn't get aggravated either. Maybe the WG will show mercy to Mary Gordon. Praise the Goddess.

The important and interesting Preface to the Golden Skyguide starts out, "The sky is a part of nature available to all people,". The spell fragment starting out the preface is not a truth, for there are many exceptions, but I get the point the authors' were trying to make. The spell fragment was truer in 1990 than now and shall be less true as the wheel turns. Who would have thought, many moons ago, that even the sky would become, commoditized?

Bounding froglike hither and yon, there is no way the Christian fundamentalists can outdo the Muslim fundamentalists, burdened as the Christians are by Mammon, the great hump on the Christian fundamentalist back. Praise the Goddess.

Now let's see. It's time almost to depart into the great lingering heat of the stygian darkness. But first, I must allude to my present. I was asked to name what I wanted for a present, so I did. And guess what, a Galileo Gravitator is on its way to the CB. I am plenty excited about that Galileo Gravitator winging and rolling its way this way, you betchum.

Now I realize that I have been carrying on about Mammon the Hump and here I am getting a Galileo Gravitator for a present. Not exactly aesthetic having ones own personal Galileo Gravitator. But you have to remember that I have only been a Druid for a fairly short time, geologically speaking, so allowances have to be made. Besides, Ray can use it at the Sun God Academy when I'm not playing, er, using it for scientific or religious purposes.

Also, Ray and I talked it over and we have decided that we shall get some new Druid outfits to wear when we play, er, I mean include the Galileo Gravitator as one of the mystery icons of the Druid scientific and religious rituals which we practice fairly often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home