Saturday, August 26, 2006

Crumby's Telescope Tomfoolery Notes - The Lion of the Steady Hand

Dang it. Holding this red Newt steady in a high hot wind is no easy trick. Look at that, Antares, “rival of Mars” looks like a roadside emergency flare going off. Dang it. Whoa! Some evil doer, cloaked in the stygian darkness is sneaking up on the Crumby Ovate. We shall see about that!

Bang! Bang!

Yikes! Stop shootin’ at me. I’m innocent. I’m helpless. I’m Lleu Llaw Guffes, the Lion of the Steady Hand.

Lleu Llaw, is that really you and not some local evil doer, liar or glutton?

Yepper, it’s me Crumby. Rayetta told me you were back here in the east pasture. And now you’ve shot me.

Sorry about that Lleu Llaw. Lemme see that. Ha! You’re only grazed. Say Lleu Llaw, do you really have an unusually steady hand?

Yepper, the steadiest ever known among mere mortals, Crumby.

Is that so?
_____

Has Crumby found the perfect Newtonian-Dobsonian telescopery companion? Maybe, maybe not.

the Arkdruid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home