Sunday, August 20, 2006

Newsflash! Druid Ovate Blames Mammon for Fatter Babies, Jonbenet and Pluto

Yepper, that's correct. Mammon is directly responsible for fatter babies, Jonbenet and Pluto. Put the blame on Mammon.

How come? Easy that, er, why not? But just for the heck of it, let's go to specifics.

The Demon Mammon, who has apparently absconded with my Galileo Gravitator, is a greedy cuss. And now that he's learned to ride humpback on the Christian fundamentalists, there's no stopping the Demon Mammon. Just yesterday he terrorized my bosom companion Ray at the cinnamon bun vendors. So it's easy to espy that fatter babies, Jonbenet and Pluto, all are products of Mammon's interference in human affairs.

Take fatter babies for instance, a growing threat to orbital stability. Do you think Mammon, the greedy cuss, likes slim babies? Easy that, not a chance. He likes big fatter babies cause big fatter babies eat more. What about Jonbenet? Er, that one's personal. He did the Jonbenet thing just to annoy me. And how about Pluto?

Say, "put the blame on Mammon" would make a catchy tune.
_____

Crumby, have you totally lost it?

Maybe Rayetta. It's this infernal heat. My scanty Injun blood, that I have long relied upon as a coolant, similar to antifreeze, appears to have give out.

All righty then Crumby, what you need to do is get control of yourself mentally. Focus on easy tasks one at a time to the exclusion of all else.

Whut easy tasks, Rayetta?

Hmmmm, I shall make up a nice list for you. Let's see:

1. Put in two new light bulbs in the laboratory overhead lamp.

2. Water the curly mesquite.

3. Concoct a preventive ointment for Ray's recurrent inner thigh chafing problem.

4. Take a nap.

There now, that's four easy tasks for the Crumby Ovate.

Yepper. I shall apply myself to those four tasks expeditiously. Hark, I feel better already. Can I do the nap, first?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home