Thursday, August 10, 2006

Islamic Fascists!!!!

What, one reckons, are Islamic fascists? Ms. Merriam, what's a fascist, please.

Stop pestering me Crumby. Look it up yourself.

All righty then, Ms. Merriam. Thanks too much.

Er. Here we go. a political philosophy, movement or regime that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation and forcible suppression of opposition

Ms. Merriam, what's an Islamic, please.

Stop bothering me Crumby. Can't you see I'm busy.

Um, yes I can, Ms. Merriam, see that you are busy. But could you just look at this spell, Islamic fascists, for the nonce and give me some clues as to what it means?

All righty then Crumby. But you have to promise that you will not speak to me again for a week.

All righty then, I promise.

Then here's a clue, Crumby. Islamic is used in an adjectival sense to qualify fascists.

Thank you very much Ms. Merriam. That is very helpful indeed.

You are most welcome Crumby. Now go away.

All righty then. Let's see, what does Islam spell? Um, Allah is the sole deity and Muhammad is his prophet. Er. Islam is a civilization erected on this belief in Allah and the teachings of Muhammad. Uh oh. That sounds too familiar and hearkens me backwards to my wicked Christian past. But there's no spell for Islamic. Except like Ms. Merriam says, Islamic is an adjective.

Er. Let me subject the spell Islamic fascists to a Druid memory test. Let me concentrate for a minute.............. Noper, can't do it. This spell, Islamic fascists engenders too much cognitive dissonance in my noggin. Therefore, it may be a bullshit spell cast to rile the ignorant. It does sort of make sense though, if Allah is the dictatorial leader.

How about this though for a subtopic query, Is Islam a fascist style religion? Or how about this, Is globalization fascist?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home