Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Mercy for Crumby!!!!

Yepper. Here I am on Planet Earth, that's hurtling along in a eliptical orbit around Ogma. But hark, this is the same place I was at last year, the same locality in space and time where the Goddess, Bless Her Heart, decides She needs to test me to see if I am worthy to continue. Indicated here somewhere is one of those tests, some grouchy yellow jackets I bumped into with my dang noggin. Fortunately, none of us were seriously injured, me or the yellowjackets, whichever.

For a couple of years previous to this year I was worried about the yellow jackets because they seemed to be gone. In their absence, I had no one to help eat up the bagworms. So I am glad to see this bunch, but they could have built someplace that I wouldn't bump my noggin on, maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home