Monday, January 08, 2007

Ray's Thought for the Day - Whatever, I Support It!!!!

Sho nuff, the Kinglet is fixing to offload a bunch more tax dollars off on his Mammonite boosters for the continuing strange occupation of miserable, airconditionless Iraq. I support it, whatever, because, at least in theory, some of those tax dollars could be my money. Perhaps, even soon, like say by Winter Weed Festival, they'll get the ACs up and running all over miserable Iraq. Then, once its cool enough in miserable Iraq, the Kinglet's flat tax minions shall at last, in theory, communicate their message of salvation to the miserable Iraqis, through a translator.

Off the miserable Iraqi flat tax collectors shall go, door to door, venturing bravely into every nook and cranny of miserable Iraq, extracting a fair, flat tax from each and every sheik and mullah. Once all the fair, flat taxes are collected, and all the various Mammonites get their cut, I'll get my tax dollars back. But hark, through the Magic of Mammonite Economic Theory, my tax dollars shall have multiplied themsleves, like laboratory bacteria on optimal media. I shall be rich, beyond my wildest dreams!!!!

All righty then. I need to think about what to do with all these upcoming riches headed my way. Let's see now, the upcoming riches should arrive no later than the Dang Summer Solstice, just in in the nick of time. Whew! just in the nick of time, all righty then, to cover the electric and water bills, maybe. Course, I may not need to cover the water bill anyway, since if I use up any water beyond my allotment, I'll be in jail. Happily, in jail, I shall reflect upon whose tax dollars are paying for my upkeep. Praise the Goddess!!!! Praise Ms. Shehann!!!! Watch Out for the Wicker Man!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home