Saturday, February 17, 2007

Ray's Thought for the Day - Whut it is?

Today's special guest at my thought is none other than Crumby, my bosom companion. Crumby, what is your best professional guess on, Whut it is?

Which one, Ray?

The larger of the twain, Crumby.

Er, this situation reminds of the many instances formerly in my past life as a wicked Christian when I made a great many of these, Whut it is? calls. Well dang, considering just the photographic evidence, Whut it is? Since we shall actually no whut it is?, anon, if it does not get et, there's no harm in playing this fool's game, maybe. All righty then. I guess, Sonchus oleraceus. What do you guess, Ray?

I have no guess, Crumby.

What does that mean, Ray?

It means, Crumby, that I am not gonna guess. I am gonna wait to see if you guessed, correctly. In fact, I am fixing to go water and fertilize it again, so I shall learn if you guessed correctly, sooner.

All righty then. I shall accompany you Ray, on this expedition, for I greatly desire to capture whatever is devouring the smaller of the twain.

All righty then.

All righty then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home