Saturday, March 24, 2007

Onosmodium bejariense

Ray. Did you pick up a package at the post office.

Yepper.

All righty then. Let's try out the contents of that package.

All righty then.

Out the twain of us headed with our new high tech focusing rail securely mounted on our trusty tripod. Let's take some pictures of that marbleseed over yonder that has troubled us so much in the past, pictorially.

All righty then.

Yepper. This is lots easier. But now we need a shot of the flower orifices. Ray. Reverse the tripod center pole while I position myself on my backside so I can operate the camera.

All righty then. Hold the dang flowers still Ray.

I can't Crumby, the winds blowing too hard.

Well position yourself upwind. You need to block the wind.

All righty then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home