Saturday, March 17, 2007

Ray and the Sphingids

Dang it! They're too fast fer me. Plus they never land where I have the camera pointed. Why won't they land on these flowers? Dang it. Raymone. See if you can shoo some sphingids onto these flowers.

Later.

Dang it.

Later.

Mercy!

Later.

These moths don't want their pictures took. Mercy!

Later, the next morning.

Ray, I see that there are no sphingids in this picture.

That is correct, my merciful sister, Lovely Druidess Rayetta, Dr. Pistrum.

Why?

Those sphingids are highly evasive. Dang it. I was out there for hours. Darkness fell upon the land. Only the porch light allowed me to get enough light for focus. Yet those sphingids zipped about everywhere, but where I had the camera pointed.

All righty then, Ray. You can try again tonight.

Nooooooooo! Please Rayetta. Make somebody else do it. I don't want to. Please. Make Raymone or somebody do it.

Hmmm. Maybe Ray. Maybe I shall do it.

Thank ye sister. Oh, thank ye, thank ye, thank ye. Praise the Goddess!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home