Saturday, June 30, 2007

Crumby and Ray Discuss Current Events

I don't know Ray. I just woke up in my orgone box with this lump on my head. Rayetta may have conked me out. That's all I can remember about yesterday. Wait a minute. I do remember something else. One of Hope's competitors on one of the Mammonite TV networks spelled this query, "What is the common sense wisdom on Capitol Hill regarding the failure of the immigration bill?" Boy howdy. US culture is on the ropes. A knockout is anon when some knucklehead can spell that on the TV as part and parcel of her job.

Calm down Crumby. And stop hollering. You'll have Rayetta down on you again.

No, Ray, I won't. That situation with the new camera is resolved via divine intervention. My new lady friend, the Goddess of Telephone Help Lines, has come to the rescue. She shall protect me so long as I can come up with the measly sum of 180 bucks, eventually. I just need to find a one day Republican ecology job to take care of all that. Then, Rayetta and I shall be square again on the new camera. Praise the Goddess!!!!

Crumby! Yer hollering again. I'm rye-cheer. No need to holler like that. Tell you what. Let's look at a spurge picture. Would like to see a nice spurge?

Yepper Ray. I am especially fond of spurges. Did ye find spurges, west of the Pecos, Ray?

Certainly, Crumby, certainly. Let's have a look see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home