Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Quicker Camera

Shall our Kinglet be ready fer the great global titration
When those poisonous fumes come rolling bye (buy, buy)
Shall he do some more hard work, shall he shirk, shall he smirk
Shall he be ready fer the great global titration


Crumby. I am fit to be tied. Check this out.

Mercy, Rayetta. What the dang heck is that?

Well Crumby, that may be a new butterfly documented for the CB, our first long-tailed skipper ever for the CB-BDS. But that butterfly would not hold still even for an instant. She was ovipositing on the snout beans, zipping around like crazy.

Er, she was on the snout beans, eh, Rayetta.

Yes Crumby, the snout beans. Don’t get me aggravated, Crumby. You know what I mean, snout beans. Anyway, she would not hold still so I began to take random shots of her general location. And this one is the best I could do, although one of the other shots may indicate the presence of a wing. So Crumby, is this what I deserve? Is this what I deserve because you broke the quicker camera? That quicker camera might have allowed me to capture the industrious lady skipper in focus. But, of course, that camera is broken, again, and on its way to California, again.

Yepper.

Is that all you have to say for yourself, Crumby?

Yepper.

Hmmm. Typical. A typically inconsiderate response totally lacking in consideration for the feelings of others. All righty then for you Crumby. If that quicker camera is not back at the CB, fixed, pretty soon, you shall get another job. Then, you can buy me a new camera to replace the one you broke. Do you understand all that, Crumby?

Yepper.

Hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home