Saturday, July 21, 2007

Ray's Rainfall Update

Hold it! What's all this? What the heck are y'all up to?

Move over Ray. I need to interview Crumby.

Huh?

Yes Ray. Crumby has exorcised the Kinglet and I need to interview him on the venue.

Huh?

Set up over there Lomo. Crumby, you sit in front of the microscope. Where's your squirt pistol? You need to show that squirt pistol to the home audience. Move over Ray. Hurry up. Goodness gracious sakes alive! Is everyone all set? Hold up the squirt gun, Crumby. Wave it around. Yepper. Roll it, Lomo. All righty, this is Ms. Hope Remains with an exclusive Druid News Service interview with none other than the CBs penultimate Ovate, Crumby. Crumby has only recently exorcised some of the demons that have long infested our precious Kinglet. Crumby, explain to the home audience how you single-handedly exorcised the Kinglet.

Yes, thank you, Ms. Remains. Long have I, the Crumby Ovate struggled with the generally unseen world of the various demons. Even as a toddler the demons....

Goodness gracious, Crumby. Skip that part. Get to how you exorcised the Kinglet.

There I was, unjustly booted out of preacher school, packing my few miserable belongings into an ancient, mildewed, battered suitcase, when I chanced to espy my Disciples Holy Water Squirt Pistol....

For goodness sakes Crumby, skip that part. How did you manage to exorcise the Kinglet?

Long have I speculated, Are any of these artifacts left over from my wicked Christian past, any count or might come in handy....

Crumby! For goodness sake, get to the point. How the heck did you exorcise the Kinglet?

There I was, smartly attired in a rented candy striper outfit, my trusty Disciples Holy Water Squirt Pistol cleverly concealed in my panty liner. It's a good thing I put on that panty liner too, because that particular Disciples Holy Water Squirt Pistol leaks....

Crumby! Please tell the home audience how you exorcised the Kinglet. Pretty please.

Easy that, Ms. Remains. Where's Petey? Here he is. Look home audience. This is my new pet mongoose, Petey. Petey, found himself orphaned in Hawaii, a teenage mongoose cruelly suffering the insidious taunts of the Mynah birds....

Darn it! Cut Lomo! Crumby, you are not cooperating. I'm gonna spell Rayetta. Ray-et-ta! Crumby is not cooperating on my DNS interview! You better do something before he ruins my interview. Goodness! Ray, take over. Come on Crumby. we're going to Rayetta's office.

But Hope, the home audience may want to know all about Petey and the clever diversions of which the descendants of Riki Tiki Tavi are easily capable....

No they won't Crumby. They want to know how you exorcised the Kinglet. So we are headed to Rayetta's office to work up a script. Goodness gracious! I should have thought of that in the first place. Gracious sakes alive!
_____

So. Since the last time I updated the record of rain water in the gauge, the total has burgeoned on up. The new whopping total is 33.07" + 2.52" = 35.59". Praise the Goddess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home