Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Ray's Rainfall Update

Mercy! The quaint Village of Bee Caves is getting another new development. What a shithole! The another new development shall have the theme, Tuscany! Future residents of Tuscany shall have nice views of adjoining thematic developments plus a slice of wild Hill Country if the balcony points in the associated direction. Yep, naturally, Tuscany also abuts the Barton Creek component of the Balcones Canyonlands Preserve. Thus, the naturally unobservant residents may be able to espy the Achtung! signs on the preserve fences.

Soon, the most intrepid of the new, naturally unobservant residents shall surmise,
Why, oh why may I not ride my horsey off into that wilderness. Why not my ORV? Why, oh why, may I not, sport around over yonder? That wilderness is soooooooo, handy. That wilderness is a handy place to dump stuff too. I shall utlilize my privilege to gain access to that wilderness.
Mercy!

Yet the rain fell into the gauge so that 0.15" accumulated. So on Day 214 of DY 1, 35.65" + 0.15" = 35.80". Goddess All Righty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home