Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Ray's Rainfall Update

The new rainfall total for DY 1, Day 256 is: 43.48" + 0.50" = 43.98". Surely, we shall pass the coveted 44" mark, anon. Goddess All Righty!

The trusty C 5060 that started acting up the day we got back from Hawaii is no longer trusty. Instead, it is officially broke. Sadly, we are a one camera Cow Barn again. Crumby may have some commentary on the demise of the C 5060 later. All I have to say is that digital cameras, considering what they cost, sure are flimsy little doo-dads. No doubt, my bosom companion shall expound some more on the topic, flimsy digital cameras, with reference to the only two digital cameras he has associated with.

Now I am going to the Ample Bosoms. I am worn out. Plus I face unusual, that is, non-routine perils tomorrow. Watch out for the Wicker Man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home