Sunday, September 23, 2007

Ray's Thought for the Day - Is Al Richer Now than when the Kinglet Took Over?

Course Al is richer now. Those tax cuts bracketed big Al. Now though, Al spells, I was against those old tax cuts, since my book has more potential upside than the tax cuts, which are old news, these days. Forget about the old news tax cuts, buy the rumor, my book.

My goodness, the US ruling class hacks are transparently self-interested these days. Mercy! What a disgusting person Al is. Mercy! Al is another one we would not let in the front yard. Good Goddess, please keep Al away from my savings account. Uh. Do yourself a favor. Don't buy Al's book.

However, Al does not lie all the time. He spells truth, sometimes. For example, as Al spells, the Clintons are Republicans. So it looks like the upcoming general shall feature two Republicans, one from each of the twain imperialist parties. What a surprise, that is!

Yet before I get myself all worked up about Al and the rest of the incredibly transparent liars and gluttons hawking their books on the TV, I shall move on to a more pleasant topic, killer flies. Believe it or not, this killer fly is named by the learned, Mallaphora belzebul, after Satan, or Lucifer, also known as Beelzebub, or Bezebul for short. Check out the pants on the rearmost leg.

Meantime, my sister, Rayetta, has gone off to the Tabby Lab, seeking payback. But before she departed, Rayetta documented two new species for the CB BDS. Those twain would be the large and beautiful orange-barred sulphur (Phoebis philea) and the troubling tropical leafwing (Anaea aidea). Perhaps Rayetta shall post photographs of those twain, anon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home