Sunday, October 14, 2007

Ray’s Round Table - Two

All righty. Today we are fixing to have a round table parley similar to those on Sunday morning TV. In the best tradition of Media Liberal TV, and Media Conservative TV, all my guests, plus me, have incestuous relationships. Today’s round table guests, just like last Sunday, are, Ms. Hope Remains, Ace Reporter, Druid News Service; Dr. Rayetta Pistrum, the Lovely Druidess Rayetta; and my bosom companion, Mr. Crumby Ovate.

Crumby, my bosom companion, I see that you are chomping at the bit. So let us begin with your thoughts or opinions.

Yep. I am fairly excited, all righty then. You know the coolest beetle ever, that some name the shine or monkey ass beetle. That coolest of all beetles featured on this very venue is most likely Trigonopeltastes delta. I can live with Trigonopeltastes as a cool genus name, fer sure. Then also, I have a Telescope Tomfoolery note. Early risers need to check out Venus, the planet or Love Goddess, plus Saturn, or Bran the Blessed, the original talking head, in the constellation, Leo. That’s it, Ray.

What family is that beetle in, Crumby?

Scarabaeidae Ray. It is one of the famous scarab beetles, sacred to the old timers, maybe.

OK. Who wants to go next? Hope, my beautiful girlfriend, are you ready to go next?

Goodness! Yikes! Gracious sakes alive! Sleeza has been turned loose again. Remember, for a while she was being held at one of Chitlin’s secret locations. Apparently, Chitlin and Associates needed to put some new voice recordings inside her noggin. But now she is loose on the world stage again. Guess what everybody, Sleeza says, The Iranians are lying about their nuclear program. Sleeza says, President Putin is centralizing too much power in the Kremlin.

Ha, ha, ha, tee-hee, snort, ha, ha, hee-cup, tee-hee-hee, snort, huh-huh, neighhhhhhhhhhh, wheeze, huh-huh, oh my goodness I laughed so hard, I peed myself, ha, ha, ha, tee-hee, snort, ha, ha, hee-cup, tee-hee-hee, snort, huh-huh, neighhhhhhhhhhh, wheeze, huh-huh, mercy!

Mercy is right! Thanks for that, Hope. Let me just wipe these tears from my eyes. Everyone, get control of yerselves. Mercy! All righty. Yer up next, Rayetta, I mean Dr. Pistrum

Thanks Ray. I’ll swan. That Sleeza is such a Whore of Babylon. But never mind that. As everyone knows by now, a crimson patch turned up at the CB yesterday. Now, the question is, is that crimson patch an explorer from foreign parts, or one of Ray’s caterpillars, metamorphosed at last? Alas, I do not know. Alas, I surmise we shall never know. We should have kept better track of those caterpillars. How the heck does a busy person like me track caterpillars? Hmmm.

Uh. Is that all, Dr. Pistrum?

Yes, that’s all for now, Ray.

All righty then. I, Ray Pistrum, Sun God Trainee, have a special guest that I am fixing to introduce to the Round Table. The special guest is, Ms. Olwen White Track, Moon Goddess, my beautiful girlfriend.

Thanks Ray. Hi everybody. Goodness. My bosoms keep falling out. Ray! Crumby, may be staring at my bosoms.

No, I’m not. It was an accident.

Uh. Ok. Everyone calm down. Olwen has an important announcement to make relative to the Druid Calendar. Right Olwen?

That is correct, Ray. I have. Let me just get these twain tucked away. All righty. My season, Olwen White Track, is upcoming in just two more days, which is the upcoming Day 299 of DY 1. That means, if we calculated more or less correctly, Beelzebubberriffic, is at long last, coming to an end. Yes Ray, no more fretting over those exasperating inner thigh chafing events. No more sopping wet clothes from werkin’ in the sun.

Yea! All praise the Goddess fer Olwen White Track, the season. Yippee!!!!

All righty then. That’s it for Ray’s Round Table this week. Everyone needs to watch out for the Wicker Man, in the guise of the Boy Giant, Goliath. Adieu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home