Monday, November 03, 2008

Saturn, that Druids Reference as Bran the Blessed, is in Leo

Yes. That oldest Talking Head has temporarily wound up in Leo the Constellation. Where are the dern rings? There they are. Those rings are like looking at a skinny person standing side ways. She’s so dern skinny ye caint see her from side ways unless she sticks out her bosoms.

What a very old and bad joke that is!

Yet the rings of Saturn are very nearly of the same disposition as the skinny lady that has to stick out her bosoms to be espied from the side. Otherwise, she is invisible.

In a week moment of optimism, perhaps inculcated by the pretty blue star plus-Saturn binocular fov, I decided that since M 68 and M69 were handy to Saturn, I would attempt to espy them and accordingly fluff up my Messier list. Dream on Crumby. Those particular Messier objects are invisible from this location.

So how long before Queenlet Palin is playing footsie with the Demon Mammon in the White House? Alas, not long, not long.

In an effort to counter this fairly terrible Druid ovation, Queenlet Palin and Todd in the White House going threesome with the Demon Mammon, I, Crumby Ovate, in an unprecedented plus historic move, gave three dollars to the Obama campaign. In return I received a nice button featuring Obama and two bumper stickers.

Mercy! Goddess forgive me for actually contributing hard earned money to the candidate of the Democratic Party, a capitalist and imperialist running dog party if ever there was one. Yes. Forgive me WG. I am weak. Plus I have been really sick and may yet die, even before I can hobble across the street and vote, tomorrow. Yes. Sickness has clouded my wits. That and the fact that Obama is half Caucasian. Please believe me, Goddess. I shall, with your permission, only vote for the other half.

Yes. It is true. For the first time ever I have given money. Yes, actual money, money succored from the fat of the land that somehow wound up in my checking account. Now that money is gone. Gone to a probably futile attempt, my miserable attempt, to cheat destiny and stave off the inevitable spectacle of Queenlet Palin, Todd and the Demon Mammon in the White House. Goddess forgive me. I am weak.

Uh! Hold it. Let’s see. By sheer accident I gave three dollars. Three is the number of the Blessed Tripartite or Triplet Goddess. Yes, three is the number of the WG. Isn’t that a strange coincidence?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home